Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm Free!!!

So many of you might not know what is going on in our life. Well, nothing is going on in my life. I lost my job on Wed. Now before you get all weepy, it is ok. I did not like that job anyway. I was looking for a new one. I am looking to become an electrician. So if you feel like praying, you can pray about that. Karla is worried because we are not getting money in now. So for her sake i want to get a job. I don't care. I like not working. I can really work on my watching soccer skills. So if anyone that you know, knows someone that is an electrician and would want to hire me (in S'toon) feel free to pass the name along. Well, I got to go watch some more soccer.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 a.m., Blogger Heather Peters said...

You've got to stop with the red font. It kills the eyes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home