Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Its Coming...

Sorry to all you avid blog readers who have been on the edge of your seat waiting in anticipation for the next update to see how things are shaping up. It has been a busy couple of weeks. We painted the bedroom (looks good!!) then we finished the bathroom (awesome!!) and just yesterday we put the finishing touches on the Kitchen (wonderful, just wonderful). So this week/weekend will be full of sanding, taping, moving and painting. We want to get the living room and the hallway done by this time next week. We shall see if we reach that goal.
So I was thinking of putting up some pictures of the new rooms, but then you would not have to come and see them. So, I am forcing you ALL to come and see the rooms for yourself. That is a formal invite to everyone. You, come see our house. Invite yourself over. Just give us a couple days notice. If you are our friends, perfect. If not, we can get to know you more. But we would love to have people over (maybe for the clean up part!)
Now the reason I am writing this is not to talk about colors we are painting or anything girly like that. I am PUMPED to tell you all, that we (Tauro FC) beat the number 1 ranked team (AC Milan). Now I am pumped by that alone but it gets better, this is the SECOND time we have beat the number 1 rank AC Milan this year. What a great team we have. I owe most of it to our keeper Isaac! You need to see this man play! WOW! That's all I have to say. He stopped a penalty kick (which was the ESPN turning point where they did not go up 3-0). We came back and tied her up and walked away with it. I think the final was 5-3. Alas, I did not score, but I did hurt my groin. Its ok, I'm going to the doc tomorrow. Well, I need to go to bed. Soon, I shall have some pics up for the renos (I can't deprive my folks from seeing them. I have a heart).

5 Comments:

At 10:31 a.m., Blogger Heather Peters said...

Congrats on the soccer win! It's been forever since I've seen a game. I guess I'll have to take in a game soon.

 
At 9:28 a.m., Blogger Sheldon said...

Ok, Shiela and I are going to invite ourselves over...but instead of a few days notice, how about a few MINUTES notice! Ha Ha! Then we will see what the Koehn residence REALLY looks like! (just kidding, I'm sure it's always spotless!)

 
At 1:03 p.m., Blogger Janelle said...

Brad has a heart? when did this phenomenom occur?

 
At 12:47 a.m., Blogger betty said...

HEY GUYS!
I just found your blog on Nicole's and I was daaang happy to see it! Come visit me sometime bettyknowsbest.blogspot.com
Nice to see you guys are getting painting done, you homeowners you!
much love

 
At 11:52 a.m., Blogger Y2 said...

Hey guys! What about those of us who do not have the option of visiting your place to see your renos? Maybe you could email us some pics . . .?

Alissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home