Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Best Concert EVER!!



Well, i just saw Our Lady Peace for the second time! It was AWESOME!!! I saw them in Vancouver in grade 11 but this was even better. I was screaming my lungs off!! I hope i can still talk and sell stuff tomorrow. I encourage you all to get one, if not all of there albums (and don't just burn them or steal them. We need to support our GOOD Canadian talent. I do believe if you like/support a band/songwriter you must not steal there music. Just a thought. I know i am guilty on some levels. I am going out to buy there live one tomorrow. I am PUMPED> i would see them again tomorrow if i could. Oh well, i gots to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 p.m., Blogger Janelle said...

very jealous! i've seen OLP 3 times and it's been awesome everytime!
thanks again Brad for watching Kamryn the other nite. i know you weren't feeling good, but i know she still had fun. and i appreciated the help.

 
At 12:53 p.m., Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Hey Buddy, any idea about your speakers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home