Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm Back in the Saddle Again!

So many of you know that i lost my job. That kinda sucked. I was bumed for about two seconds. I did not like that job. The people we GREAT and i will miss them, but i got another job today!!! Crazy huh. God sure does know that he is doing. Thats the understatment of the cenutry!! I am working at Audio Warehouse as a salesman. I will be on the floor, selling HUGE tvs and such. Boy i am pumped. I have always loved stuff like that. It seems like a great place to work and the people seem geat too. The best part is that they are giving me the time to still work with the youth on thursday night. So that is really good. So i guess just pray that i can learn fast. I have a huge stack of brouchers and such. i am pumped to learn but it will be hard to fill my brain with anything else. So i start tomorrow (Nov 7) but i got a training session tonight with panisonic. COOL!! so if you need anything you come to me and i will hook you up. See you all really soon.

6 Comments:

At 12:16 p.m., Blogger Heather Peters said...

Good on ya! However, I'm a little worried you might use your salesman skills on Karla to get stuff for your own home. Remember that you need to keep work and home separate. (I'm trying to help you out, Kar.)

 
At 1:34 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

congrats mr mcBradster.. 10-4 ... so yeah, welcome back to the workin world... Since you got yourself a job, I am sure Karla will forgive you for all those things you said on sunday.

 
At 11:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I don't know you personally but I happened to find your website throught the increasing number of former BBIers. You actually know my husband Kevin. I read your entry about not having work and I asked one the electricians that works for a company that works closely with my work if they are needing anyone and he gave me some contact info to pass on to you. I don't like leaving my personal contact info in the blogging world so if you look up our phone number in the good ol' phone book, I'd love to give you this guy's number...if you are still interested.

 
At 3:34 p.m., Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Hey Buddy two words, CD PLAYER!!! I need something for my car, let me know :D oh and I'm pumped that God came through for you in such a big way. You totally have my other dream job. Maybe when I get tired of pastoring I'll come and work with you :D see ya bud

 
At 5:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Big-Shooter. Congrats on the job!!!1 You are perfect for it!!! lol. and yah I want an Mp3 player one of these days so i might have to come to you.lol. anyways have a great day and good luck at work!!1 iam praying for yah!!!!



bryan

 
At 11:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy glad it is really amazing...I just read what you were praying for and the job you got and well it may be a little off from electrician it may even make more sense anyways, Sweet Jesus! (and that's in context)
here's my blog

http://spaces.msn.com/members/keithumuscareyus/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=
take it easy hope you two are all well and you know continually blessed like you just were
-keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home