Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The reign is OVER!

Our dominance over the men's div 3 league has been broken! The undeaftable has been defeated. Well, we knew it would happen sooner or later. At least it happened before playoffs. So here we sit, mid-table and only three games left. We will pull up our socks and win the next three. Alas, I will not be a part of all those victories. I, the mighty warrior, is still human. On Friday I am going in for surgery. It is nothing big, I just have these veins that don't want to hold blood any more. So the Doc is going to shut them up. It is just a day surgery and I should be fine but I am not taking things too quickly. I am taking the weekend off of work and soccer. We shall see how everything turns out after that. But I must be off to bed. My princess awaits. Till tomorrow, my avid readers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home