Wednesday, December 13, 2006

They can swim!!

So what is the scariest thing that you can think of...going down a dark ally alone? Spending an weekend with your in-laws? NOPE! Its me being a father!! Don't pinch yourself. its true. come june 16 (i think) we will be getting no sleep! I am pumped. i truly am. the only thing i have to worry about is my baby being smarter then me. oh well. so heres a picture of karla now.
just kidding. he still looks like a stick. and as BEAUTIFUL as ever/ so i guess we will be excepting gifts and money for the next six months so feel free. I think (i know) the baby (little Ronaldinho) will love soccer and Canucks things. Like Jerseys (mens XL...for him to grow into)
Im just kidding of course. but we are very excited and glad that the cat is out of the bag. i guess that is all the news for now. lator gators.

3 Comments:

At 11:46 p.m., Blogger Wiebe Family said...

wow! that is soooo awesome!!you are due the same time as us!!!(we are due the 17th of June) Very neat. BIG CONGRATS!!!!!

 
At 11:17 a.m., Blogger Janelle said...

well, you already know that i am SUPER excited for you guys!! :) though Kamryn is a little jealous that someone else will have brad's heart soon. as long as she stays #2, i think she'll get over it.
my karla - how you have grown! haha.

 
At 4:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Koehns, why is it that I have to read your BLOG to find this out? Wow, talk about being shunned!
lol
Anyways, I am SO excited for you two!! Karla, at least you have had 2 years experience of looking after a big baby, so it won't be a stretch, eh?
Congratulations, you two!! I am so happy for you!!
Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home