Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Beaten by the Zebra

Four in a row!! What can i say. KENT and i were pumped to watch the suckers (i mean the flames) lose. it was a great game...if you were a ref!!! I think that they were getting paid for the number of calls they make. I was SOOO ticked. some say that you can't be picky when you win but i feel bad for the flames, the fans and the Canucks and the sport it self. I get the fact that we are trying to cut down on the holding but this is retarded. other then that, it was a GREAT GAME!!! GO CANUCKS GO

1 Comments:

At 11:37 p.m., Blogger betty said...

I went to a pub...by myself...to watch...and secretly cheer...while others loudly boo'ed....I've reveled in it! Hey, I found another calgarian who has a strong dislike of the flamers...We had to end worship band practice early to say the least! Hey...do I owe you guys 20 or 15 dollahs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home