Thursday, September 06, 2007

Carter on Holidays

Well, we are back from our trip to Manitoba that Carter and I (Karla) went on. We had a blast hanging out with my sister and brother-in-law, visiting Carter's great grandma and ending off our trip with a family gathering. The picture above is of Carter with a little mohawk. My sister and I tried to spike his hair but all you can see here is a little spike. It was so cute.
My sister bought this cute hat for her baby but let Carter use it for the winter until their baby is old enough. I thought it was just hilarious that I had to put two pictures up of him. Isn't he just the cutest. I actually caught him smiling. Usually when I try to take a picture of him smiling it captures the end of his smile and an awkward face.

He looks really chubby in this picture. Gotta love the double chin.

Here is Carter cuddling with Grandpa Wiens at the family gathering. He sure was having fun. It is so exciting to see Carter develop. He has started to be more interested in toys and likes to sit up propped up on the couch. We bought him a type of highchair and he likes to sit in that and play/stare at his toys on the tray. We also bought an Exersaucer just yesterday and he loves being in that as well. I will post a picture of him on it soon. Well that's about all for now.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 p.m., Blogger Heather Peters said...

3 words - CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home