Sunday, September 09, 2007

Look Mom I'm Standing!

So I was bathing Carter today before church in the bathtub and he wanted to stand up. So I put his hands on the side of the bathtub and he stood in the water. I let go and he just stood there. I know it is not too safe but I was right there to catch him if he fell. Anyways, I thought I would take a picture of it on the couch. He did it pretty good but it was hard to get a picture while trying to make sure I could be there if he fell. Needless to say I only got one shot so this is it. He should be walking in no time. Yikes!

And here is the ExerSaucer. Sadie always has to be in on the action so part of her is in the corner.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 a.m., Blogger Erica said...

Hey guys... that's nuts that he's standing already! But so fun... he really is getting cuter & cuter! PS: Wanna come for dinner sometime? Give us a call! It'd be great to hang out.

 
At 9:33 p.m., Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

They grow up fast. Isaiah loves to stand. He almost refuses to learn to sit. Though he doesn't have great balance with standing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home