Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Who paints a kitchen Green?

This is what the kitchen looked like when we moved in. We did a bit of stuff to it. I think the changes are for the better. Now we need to get rid of that floor. It just did not go anymore with the decor.
I did not clean off the table before i took the picture because i wanted to show a true representation of our life. But today, (my day off) i am going to clean a bit. I cleaned a bit of the office today and i feel good about that. Now i just have to get off the computer and do the rest. Well, i got to clean, talk to you later.



2 Comments:

At 5:41 p.m., Blogger Y2 said...

Thanks for the pics Brad! It looks so good. I can't wait to see it in person.

Alissa

 
At 1:00 a.m., Blogger betty said...

ok...so i enlarged that photo and discovered something shocking...no pictures of me on your fridge! : ) I shall have to rectify that one of these days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home