Monday, May 29, 2006

The Man Show!!!!


So we had the Man Show roll into town last weekend. It was great to get a bunch of cool stuff all under one roof. I was impressed with the layout and the turnout. I did not get a lot of pictures because I was WAY to busy working (ie watching the last samurai and the hockey game in a nice leather chair seen here. Besides the cars and the bikes and motorhomes, there were booths about BBQs, hot tubs, golf, Electronics (ours was the best one (almost the only one)), HD lounge, meat, more cars, paint ball and some one had the guts to have a candle and sent both. I don't think they even got up to answer any questions. Well, all in all it was a great time. Here are some pictures that I got. Enjoy.





1 Comments:

At 3:04 p.m., Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Get a JOB!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home