Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm a Cutie in Overalls


So Carter is finally big enough to fit into his many pairs of overalls. I tried them on the other day and thought that they were so cute that I had to snap some pictures. Carter is at the stage now where things are going in his mouth. He loves to put his hands in his mouth and so the last picture is fitting for what he is up to these days. For the first picture I had to keep taking his hands out of his mouth so I could get a decent picture. He is pretty strong and loves to stand, sit and reach for everything. He smiles lots, although it is hard to get a good one for the camera. At this moment as I type he is sitting on my lap and trying to put my fingers in his mouth. I want to put a video up but I don't know how so if somebody does could you let me know if it is easy. Thanks. That's the update for now.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 p.m., Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow does he ever look like his daddy!
Gotta love hands going into the mouth non-stop. Isaiah now has his toes in his mouth whenever he doesn't have a sleeper on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home