Saturday, March 25, 2006

Karla!! Can you bring me something!!!

So, I'm out of commission for 2-3 weeks (well in the areas of soccer and...such...) My surgery went well I guess. Karla is bringing me stuff so I need to milk this thing as much and as long as I can. For those of you who don't know, I had surgey on Friday. Now I mays well tell you all what it was for. I had a enlarged vain close to manland. It was nothing serious but it was hindering the activity of some of my friends. I'm still 100% man let me tell you but it was a precautionary move. The Doc stuck a camera in just under my belly button, and two instruments just below on either side. Needless to say my gut (and my shoulder, go figure) are really sore today. I have to sit and stand like a pregnant lady. It is not fun. But with these T-3's I'm doing great. Luckily I have two soccer games taped and the Canucks are playing tonight, so I am not bored. And thanks Kent for the xbox. I am due back at work on Monday so I will see how that goes.
Well sorry if I scared any of you off. It will not always be this graphic but it is the "Life and Times of Brad and Karla". Hope you do come back and read at later dates. Until next time, keep fit and have fun!!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 a.m., Blogger betty said...

sorry...although you try..you two can never scare me off..i know too much...: )and i'm glad you posted that hot dog picture...shoot it actually still makes me laugh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home