Monday, October 29, 2007

Yikes a vacuum plus I'm sitting

So the other day I pulled the vacuum out while Carter was playing on the floor. Apparently this is the first time that I vacuumed when he was in the room (I usually do it when he is sleeping). His reaction is priceless and the camera doesn't even capture it. He was so wide eyed and in shock. It was great I just had to take a picture. Then Sadie decided that she had to be in a picture too so that is what the top one is for. Carter has started to sit a little bit on his own but mainly with a blanket rolled up behind him. He is usually pretty good at staying up and just likes to push back so I have to be careful. He loves to play with his toys on the floor and "talk" to them. More to come.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 a.m., Blogger Kelsie-Lynn said...

WOW he is growing so much! And his expression is priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home