Saturday, July 15, 2006

World Cup Blues

SO it has been a while since i updated this thing. I guess i am like an old grandpa upgrading his tv. It takes for EVER to do it and when they do, its not much better then before. But alas, we are bored at work so i thought that i would do it. Sorry anyone who wants a tv.

So the week leading up to the world cup had its ups and downs. I the final that i wanted was the rematch of last cup. but Brazil could not beat the hard working french side. I was glad to see henry and zuzu and the other "gunners" go through. I was hoping for a win for them not the french team.

Now, with regards to the headbutt. I was wrong, duh. But i heard rumors of why and what set him off and i would have had to hold my self back pretty hard.
If you did not hear, the italian goon was calling him a terrorist, wishing a ugly death on him and his family (his mother (who is ill) and sister). The fact that he said it three times to him was an even bigger shock that he only headbutted him. I was ticked. I would have laid that guy OUT! PLUS!! he grabbed his NIPPLE. wow. no one grabs my nipple without a headbutt a coming. so that is the run down. Oh right, there was a shootout and italy won. I forgot that there was also a game.

so here are some photos from this game.


2 Comments:

At 9:21 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

yeah right, i have grabbed your big ole nip many a time and never recieved a head butt from even karla...

 
At 9:26 a.m., Blogger Heather Peters said...

OK, I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of seeing soccer on your blogs. Maybe some people want to see pictures of what's going on in your household. ie pics of your new doors, holiday w/ your parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home