Friday, December 07, 2007

Lots of Pictures Plus an Update

Bath time. I just love this picture. Carter is so cute here. He loves his bath time and playing with his toys (Thanks Janelle) as long as they don't float away on him.

At the end of November Brad's parents came out for a visit so the following pictures are of their visit.
We decided to try feeding Carter solids for the first time when Brad's parents were over. Here Carter is with Grandpa feeding him. He looks in good spirits. He didn't like the taste or texture too much though with the first couple of times. He is finally starting to like the food (I think). At least he is opening his mouth for me now and usually he doesn't make too much of a face.

Here is Carter the first time I put some cereal in his mouth. As you can tell from the expression he wasn't too impressed.

Carter and Sadie - still best of friends.

Carter and daddy.
Brad surprised me for an early Christmas present and bought me a used piano that I had seen at a thrift store for a steal of a deal. Thanks honey. I love playing it (although it is hard to find time when I am free and Carter is not sleeping). Carter loves it as well. He sits and plays (bangs) and sings along. It is so cute.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 p.m., Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Maybe Carter will be into music just like you. It was fun to see him recently.

 
At 2:00 p.m., Blogger Janelle said...

:) :) :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home