Monday, July 24, 2006

I Remebered!!!

Look at me go!!! I remember! Today is our third....no wait the second wedding thing. It has been a great two years and i can't wait to spend another two years with Karla (just kidding, i can't wait to spend the REST of my life with Karla!)
For our big day we are going to ___________ for a night and then we are going to ____________ all day tomorrow. (I can't tell you what we are doing because i have not told Karla yet. If you want to know call me or email and i'll let you know, or i will right later in the blog and let you know most of what we did...

2 Comments:

At 9:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, PLEASE Brad, spare us the details!! lol! Congratulations you guys!! Hope you had a ton of...fun!!
Kelly

 
At 6:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

every once in a while I forget how old I am but I always remember when the birthday arrives...I'm sure marriage is totally different that way, in that you never forget how many wonderful years it's been. congratulations!
love ya guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home