Friday, July 21, 2006

Something other than soccer, yeah!!!!!!

So I (Karla) thought that I would try my hand at writing an entry since most of the things that Brad writes about are sports, mostly soccer. For those of you who like to hear about soccer sorry that this post may be boring. For those who are sick of reading about soccer join the club, I feel for you.

The last couple of weeks of summer have been spent in the heat and trying to do a few things around the house. At the beginning of July my sister and brother-in-law came to visit from Winnipeg so my parents came up as well. We had a great time. The men even got to show some of their man power by cutting down one of our annoying trees.


Here are a few pictures of Brad taking his turn at the tree and then the tree almost all down and my dad taking a turn. Too bad we only had an axe. We rented a chain saw the next day to cut the branches small enough to take to the dump and to level the stump. Good work men.

This is my sister Alissa for those of you who don't know and our dog Sadie. She is getting so big and well behaved most of the time. She even shows that she is a lady by crossing her paws.

Sadie's favourite thing to do was to play in the fallen branches.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karla,

When you say "she is getting so big and well behaved most of the time" are you talking about me or Sadie?

Alissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home