Friday, December 07, 2007

My Munchkin, PJ's and Sadie

My cute little boy this morning in his pj's. I didn't notice until this was loaded but it kind of looks like he is giving the finger or trying too. Just ignore that.
So I was trying to do a "photoshoot" with Sadie and Carter but of course it always happens this way. First they were far apart but that was no fun and it looked funny so then I moved them closer together. Now these two are the best of friends and egg each other on when they are close to each other. Needless to say that moving them closer makes Carter reach for Sadie, which in turn . . .

. . .makes this happen. It usually ends up with Carter smiling with his mouth wide open and Sadie trying to lick him. Not a pretty site but at least they both like each other right? That is what I try to tell myself whenever it happens.

So my sister and I just got back from Winnipeg to visit my other sister, brother-in-law and their new baby Ayla Jae, who was born on October 22. We had a good four days together. Carter liked Ayla although there wasn't much play time for the both of them together because Ayla can't really fend for herself.

I thought this picture was cute and a look into the future. Notice they are both sticking their tongues out. This means trouble later I think.
We compared their feet and Ayla's feet (the skinny ones) were almost as long as Carter's. Crazy I know. That girl is going to have big feet or maybe she will grow into them. Thanks A and J for letting us crash your place. I hope we didn't cause too much disturbance. That's all for now.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 a.m., Blogger Y2 said...

Kar and Car,

We loved having you guys here and I missed you once you left. I love the pictures and I love you and Carter! Thanks also for all the help around the house.

Alissa

 
At 9:22 p.m., Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the tongue picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home