Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our New MAC

So everyone is asking why i got MAC and why i would NEVER go back to PC.  Well i will tell you.  Its better!  Thats why.  If you are going to do word or spreadsheets, you might stick with PC (even though you can do great things with Microsoft Office for MAC).  If you do pictures or movies or anything creative, you will LOVE how easy MAC is for everything.  I made a slideshow of pictures of me and karla and carter with music in no time.  then i put a menu screen and put some pictures and music with that too.  if i was not watching tv it would have taken me ten minuets.  also starting it up out of the box was easy.  i plugged it in and boom.  but in my email address and password, i was done.  everything is so easy and seems to just work the best possible and the easiest way.  i cant explain.  just drop your Windows everything!  thats all i have to say (i have more but i wont bore you)

1 Comments:

At 10:41 a.m., Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Hey buddy, do you guys sell macs at work? Niki and I are in the market for a new macbook...give me a shout of facebook and let me know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home